Travis Turner is coaching at Appy. And always will, teacher or not
Sure you and Dubya.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Travis Turner is coaching at Appy. And always will, teacher or not
Good deal would not be the same without a Turner there. Any reason this has been kept hush hush?
Wow that would be tough to do, if he managed to get a position at another school, maybe not a certified teacher, but some position, he would somehow manage to coach at Appy. Better hope Burton doesn't offer him some sweet little position where he gets paid and can coach, I'm sure that free coaching would surpass paid coaching (and yes we know that Norton can do it, see Shupe)
I'm glad he's at Appy, and not with Saunders, but lets not make this out to be some sort of Watergate secret, I mean most people were disappointed that he had to leave *wink wink nudge nudge*, so its good if he didn't.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Wait did this involve pork rinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
As far as I know , except for the rumor mill, this has always been the case. Turner finished the softball season with the ladies, took a short break , and started showing up with the football coaches. Don't know how anyone thought different? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I mean practice just legally started. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
And on the porkrind subject- How many Rednecks does it take to ruin a town? Only one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] if he is a Commonwealth Attorney or Special Prosecutor. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Did not know figured he would stick around if he got a job that allowed him the time to volenteer coach but I had heard that he was working in KY and coaching with Sanders at Shelby Valley (guess I heard wrong it would not be the first time)
Ah, I kinda enjoy ribbing folks, but I've tossed a horseshoe or two that didn't score. It seems sometimes it is easier to spread a rumor than the truth. As far as Ky, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]I don't think Turner has all his shots to travel outside the United States.
Speaking of Ky as hard a time as folks give that state I have to say that they sure do know how to build a good road LOL
Bookmarks